Contest entry should be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content of the message: name, surname, nickname/team
Title of the message: name, surname
Participation in Popping Battle is confirmed on the day of the battle by 12:00 AT THE LATEST!
Sending a contest entry is tantamount to accepting the TERMS AND CONDITIONS http://www.festiwalgdm.pl/en/info/regulaminy
Sending a contest entry by minors under 18 years of age is tantamount to acceptance and consent of the provisions contained in the Terms and Conditions http://www.festiwalgdm.pl/en/info/regulaminy by their legal guardian.
13:00 - 14:00 Eliminations (solo up to 45 sec.)
14:00 - 14:35 Battles Top 16 (one entry for the contestant, up to 1 minute)
16:40 - 17:20 Battles Top 8 (two entries for the contestant, up to 1 minute each)
17:25 - 17:40 Battles Top 4 (two entries for the contestant, up to 1 minute each)
20:00 - 20:15 Finals (two entries for the contestant)
1st place - PLN 4000
2nd place - PLN 1000
* Battles’ tournament is held in the play-off system
* Players are required to read the terms and conditions http://www.festiwalgdm.pl/en/info/regulaminy
* Persons over 10 years of age can participate in Battles. Minors under the age of 13 take part in the Battles under the care of a parent or guardian.
* Please bring your ID
* There is an entry fee of PLN 10 for participation in a battle (in exchange you will receive a contestant’s packet with festival gadgets)
* Any questions, doubts, problems you might have, please report to the following e-mail address email@example.com We will help!
* The organizer reserves the right to make changes on the day of the event.
The application should include consent to the processing of personal data with the following content:
‘I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Organizer of the Gdańsk Dźwiga Muzę Festival for purposes related to the organization of the Popping, Hip Hop, Breakadance, Dancehall dance competitions as part of this event in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (consolidated text. Journal of Laws from 2016 item 922) and the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 from 04.05.2016).’